My parents and I have traveled in many places, This year my family decided to visit Vietnam. Journeys from

Hanoi- Halong- Hue -Ho Chi Minh City - to Mekong Delta, This can be said that the journey through the Vietnamese heritage of the passage. I am most impressed by the visit on the Mekong with Lecochinchine Cruise. We came from other families, from South Africa, New Zealand and France, and we enjoyed a comfortable visiting together.

Lecochinchine cruise is different from Ha Long cruise it is made of wood, friendly, cool. Our family room is quite comfortable, spacious, comfortable, like a cozy house on the river.

Everything is great. After a long trip from Saigon to the Mekong, in front of me is a river with coconut groves, palm trees, hyacinths, vast rice fields and fruit orchards. The atmosphere is much cooler here. We were picked up on the big boat, surfing on the river, visiting the floating market, craft villages

Then we were sitting on the small chain, rowing through the smooth canals, water drift downstream. Discovering the daily activities of the Vietnamese people in the river, the cool trees on either side of the canal make my parents feel very relaxed.

The rice field of Vietnam is beautiful in harvest, harvest season

The people here are very friendly, the sailors are very cheerful, honest, warm reception

The guide on cruise is very friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable way to go very well.

The food in the Mekong is very Mekong, but they also serve us our favorite meal. Include breads, sandwiches, meats, butter, jam, omelettes, vegetarian food also.

Cooking class Pumkin flowers stuffed with fish crispy fried is very interesting,

Coming out of Vietnam to continue with magnificent Singapore, my family and I will always remember the memory here, River country immense, peaceful, countryside!

Thank the Lecochinchine cruise for organizing a visit to my family

Practise english - Let's read this essay 46235721_2144492675601645_4897118682947256320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeFTeHJhIUMSRUrxU271oSY8MtZgC_3p96_3kmWi2h5uYUxkI35zara87FOICJnvoApasJpguk3jZDyNAF2fiblLWR_S5AzEYVKhD7r4VVZJlg&_nc_ht=scontent.fsgn2-4